"Mistrust those in whom the urge to punish is strong." Friedrich Nietzche

"Any and all non-violent, non-coercive, non-larcenous, consensual adult behavior that does not physically harm other people or their property or directly and immediately endangers same, that does not disturb the peace or create a public nuisance, and that is done in private, especially on private property, is the inalienable right of all adults. In a truly free and liberty-loving society, ruled by a secular government, no laws should be passed to prohibit such behavior. Any laws now existing that are contrary to the above definition of inalienable rights are violations of the rights of adults and should be made null and void." D. M. Mitchell (from The Myth of Inalienable Rights, at: http://dowehaverights.blogspot.com/)

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Smokin' hot bodies

I like the Nutri-System ads; the mothers who are grandmothers, and others, with smoking hot bodies. I like them because I like to view scantily clad, attractive women...even if they are 40. I'm 60, but I'm in good health and still a full and complete man. But why, I have to ask, would a mother (MILF) and grandmother (GILF?) want to show their sexy bodies to a bunch of horny men...at least half of the viewing public, no? Maybe, they aren't what my mother (may she rest in peace) would call a good little Christian girl. Of course, I'm not a good little Christian boy, which my mother knew and prayed about. I'm a rational hedonist with Libertarian politics and love viewing smoking hot bodies, whether on 20-somethings or 40-somethings...or even, and I have seen them, on 50-somethings. That's what's so good about being an "old fart." One's viewing pleasure for women is of a much wider scope, with greater acceptance, than, say, a 20- or 30-something male.

Go Nutri-System. Let's see more smoking hot bodies of mature women...mothers, grandmothers, married, or single. But you women, think about what kind of message you are sending. You are, in fact, sex images for men you do not know and probably don't want to know.

No comments: